Preventive maintenance is a schedule of regularly planned maintenance testing and actions with the intent of preventing breakdowns and failures. Finding and replacing worn components before they can actually fail is the goal of preventive service, as well as predicting useful life of existing equipment. We have extensive professional experience in the design, installation, predictive and preventative maintenance, and repair of commercial and industrial electrical distribution systems. Preventative Maintenance allows your company to have the peace of mind that your electrical equipment is going to continue to run without fail for as long as you use our service. This means no downtime waiting on an electrical outage to be repaired.
- Allows you to maximize the life of your equipment
- Minimize Electrical Utility Cost
- Decreases the frequency of replacing equipment
- Decreases system downtime
- Reduce Business Interruption Costs
- Greatly Reduce Repair Costs
- Minimize Life/Safety Risks